The latest news and videos for WWE

Monday, April 15, 2013

Dusty Rhodes Loses His Mind over a Bicycle


 The American Dream's call during an otherwise uneventful match between the man of a thousand gimmicks, the late Ray Traylor (aka The Big Boss Man) and JL (aka Jerry Lynn).

"And den Hollawood Huck Hogan cummin out and repickin dis fight as I sed urlyer in da program here on da mudership and HE GAWT A BYTHSICKLE! HE GAWT A BYTHSICKLE from sumbody! Who'd be ridin a bythsickle in dis arena? I'm sorry I lost my train a thought that fight ain't over speakin of jibbrish Bubber went ova and got him a bythsickle. I don't know where da kid is dat was a ridin it, but he ain't on it wen he brought it to da ring and now he's uh, hes uh startin a stomp a mud hole in JL"

No comments:

Post a Comment